Tuesday, July 24, 2012

wholesale nba jerseys 'you want to see the look of the Guo wearing a skirt

Without attempting to rally a!
Song Satsuki then he Duanliao Yi cup of tea to go out, see Guo-chao is talking with the nfl seems very pleasant way, also went over it comes with a smile: You were talking about what, and talk so much fun!
The nfl smile said: It is interesting uncle told me his business.
Song Satsuki said: Ayu you do not listen to your uncle said the adult past, every time a friend, he would say those things, I have not listened to a few dozen side!
Guo Chao said: You know what is called the voice of experience for many of the benefits of today's young people. Ayu you say is not it!
nfl laugh: ah! uncle talk about me a lot ah,cheap oakley sunglasses! I like to listen to uncle talking about these problems may be helpful to my future!
Guo super laugh: you listen, Ayu is to hear, you do not understand!
Song Satsuki laugh: Ayu want to hear more like it, I was afraid that Ayu do not want to hear, you have pulled hard Ayu talk!
Guo Chao: Ayu really good school! Not bad, today's young people to the job! Ayu day students, students from the days of China are now commercially celebrities Ayu, you had better efforts Oh!
nfl laugh: I know uncle, I will work hard!
Song ozuki laugh: Ayu listen to your accent, you are not a Shanghai native, you are in the field?
nfl: that I am from Shandong to come to Shanghai to study.
Song Satsuki laugh: Oh, very far, one in Shanghai? Have no relatives?
nfl laugh: ah! they are not my relatives,wholesale nba jerseys, but they are better for me than relatives, also in my eyes, etc. So my family!
Song Satsuki laugh: ah! The students of our daughter, your uncle and I quite like you, later often came to our house to play but will be very happy!
Guo-chao laugh: ah, now rare, there are young people willing to talk with my old man, Ayu after you often play chat chat with uncle, aunt!
nfl laugh: good! No problem, uncle, aunt feel I'm sick of OK!
Song Satsuki laugh: how would we like had a chance! Fixed, later often come.
nfl nodded. asked: aunt, Guo teacher there!
Song Satsuki laughing: She and her room getting dressed to go!
nfl do not understand: What clothes do?
Song ozuki laugh: go out and work every day to wear very serious, home course, want to change the body comfortable clothes to wear to the job ah!
nfl with a smile: Oh, something like this! Guo teacher at school to wear a clothes I feel with her. Guo, but our school has notoriously beautiful teacher I would like to Guo teacher wearing a skirt more beautiful it!
Song ozuki a pleased: Ayu you think my daughter is beautiful, you Guo wearing a skirt, but very beautiful!
nfl joke: 'you want to see the look of the Guo wearing a skirt, should be very charming!! I want to go Guo teacher must aunt!
Song Satsuki laughing: That Certainly, only you, Guo vision high, never find a boyfriend, never take the initiative to bring the boys home, you uncle

No comments:

Post a Comment