Sunday, July 8, 2012

affordable basketball shoes Go out and see. I waved his hand and said coldly.

Thank you for your kindness. Bernini touches simply not rejected, closed suitcase to the man carrying. Then said: Christina said: Looked at Christina and a look of pleading, to Benigni hesitated, and finally nodded his head.
At this point,new jordan retro, the outside suddenly burst into a series of explosions ...
The sound of explosions continuous ring at least ten, in addition to that Benigni, the house of people who face a change. Is Muhammad careless accident? This is the idea of ​​my brain came out first, but then I deny, and even laid the trap will be an accident is impossible to participate in the killer competition.
Go out and see. I waved his hand and said coldly.
The training of the Russian people, my men have been gradually like a point like Before I ordered, has begun organized into their respective position, wary of looking at four weeks of the villa. I just came outside the gate with a crowd, then head ran up to see the tall figure of Muhammad.
Listen to the voice of the explosion in the back of the villa, and Muhammad is obviously back from the front, meaning that he had just planted trap will be triggered. Then a dozen men under the leadership of the Russian instructors also rushed to the door, and immediately around the central, vigilant attention to the situation around.
How is it? Will small animals? I asked.
Certainly not. Muhammad said firmly: this is not the rainforest, I set the trap should be only in order to trigger.
I smiled and said: you put a trap on the tree? Come on, we go and see.
People were all very nervous, but I easily infected,affordable basketball shoes, several men are obviously relieved. Look or need to exercise, after all, is not always possible to play a preparation for battle. I secretly shook his head, but of Benigni This Italian guy, I appreciate very much.
The villa behind more than one hundred meters away from the villa where there is a small piece of wood, the explosion occurred at the edge of the woods, and so we went to the scene of the explosion, the scene in front of stunned. Explosions heard in the room is not great, did not expect to have such a great power. I saw forty-five tree cross fell to the ground, broken at the bombing of a mess, still shining Mars. The ground a total of three pit, the depth of almost one meter in four scattered human limbs, but also to identify out of a leg, the other fragments belong to which parts have been unable to confirm.
I frowned, and asked Muhammad: Do you use the number of explosives? How this neighborhood has become like this?
Mohammed grinned and said: in fact, useless how much, but in order to ensure effective, get more insurance.
I shook my head, this guy means I've seen, and insurance which are enough terrible.
Do not have protected me, look around, not to be loopholes to. I whispered ordered all the men who rush to open.
I looked around the dark woods, dark and quiet without the sound, the air was filled with thorns

No comments:

Post a Comment