Thursday, July 12, 2012

Portland Trail Blazers Jerseys how can people do not block fast enough

Good but a little yellow face, what I seem to be blocked like in front of the girl, on I, my memory, but a bright pearl! And now? Sharp contrast, how can people do not block fast enough?
Do not pay attention to take advantage of Wang Furong, I grabbed the hands of Wang Furong iron cup, remove the lid to see, and saw above, the iron cup is a layer of Such thing as how to eat!
See I grabbed the cup of her hands of iron, Wang Furong uttered a cry, Wang Furong gave me a strange one, I was a burst of sad, apart from anything else, catching the hand of the king of hibiscus, go out into schools outside walking.
My action is too sudden, Wang Furong, such a pull, almost did not fall. Her overwhelmed cried: I know that in this era of China, such as Wang Furong girls too many, I have no way every one of them to help them, but Wang Furong, after all, a deep impression in my memory, although it can not help everyone, but people around the people I know, help how much How much is it.
Although now I do not help her much busy, but a slight improvement in her food right?
I also know that Wang Furong girls self-esteem must have a strong, if I directly said she called her to my house for dinner, she is not willing to, so I had to hard pulling her to walk home.
Fortunately, my strength than her - although she is older than I, but after all, is a child, to say now look at her a look of malnutrition, also know that her strength is not large. Wang Furong struggle a few times, see no way to extricate himself no choice but to ask: Out of school, looking at the route I go,Portland Trail Blazers Jerseys, Wang Furong finally realized that I need to take her where.
Xiao Feng, you let me go, OK? Wang Furong, began to struggle, but also intense than before.
Xiao Feng, you do not let me go, I'll be angry! I ignore her, but to speed up the pace. Wang Furong Bu Zhiyu fall quickened his pace, so the effort she struggled down less small.
After repeated efforts, still did not get rid of my hand, Wang Furong heart more and more anxious voice with a tearful voice, a.
Significantly with the crying sound of the cry sound heard Wang Furong, my heart, but switched to another thought, I'm for her, so the Xinyi Heng no longer ignore the cries of Wang Furong, continue to pull her bicycle.
Fortunately, my house is not far,Toronto Raptors Jerseys, dragged Wang Furong go so hard for a few minutes to
Enter the house, I saw the hall on the table as early as placing food, waiting for me to come home for dinner.
See behind me also pulled a Wang Furong, the family are stunned for a moment. Or

No comments:

Post a Comment